HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
MAIN PREVENTION MEASURES IN RELATION TO COVID-19
The use of a protective mask is mandatory in all common spaces of the hotel.
As part of the new measures, following the norms implemented by the Portuguese Gov., which applies to adults and children over the age of 12, we inform you that in order to Check-in, we will need you to present one of the following proofs at our reception:
- COVID Digital Certificate (Full vaccination, Recovery or Lab Test) – UE Members, Iceland, Norway and Switzerland
- PCR Laboratorial Test – Taken up to 72h before Check-in, with a negative result
- Rapid Antigen Test – Taken up 24h before Check-in, with a negative result
All these proofs are accepted either in digital or paper format.
If you do not have any of the proofs mentioned above, we inform you that we have Antigen Autotests available, so that you can perform them at the hotel, in front of our staff (as indicated by the Gov. norms). The cost of the Antigen Autotest is €2.50 per person. Check-in can only be done if the result of this test is negative.
If you have any questions or need additional information regarding Covid-19 Health and Safety measures at our hotels, you can contact us at +351 910 230 248.
We will be more then glad to help you with any additional questions or queries.
Our employees follow the procedures of hand hygiene, respiratory label, mask placement and social conduct defined by WHO.
- Employees frequently wash their hands with soap and water or using a hand sanitizer;
- They must wear a mask and gloves;
- All perform hand hygiene before placing and after removing the mask, and before each interaction with any guest;
- The frequency and/or form of contact between employees and between employees and guests has changed;
- The employees’ uniforms are washed at high temperatures.
Cleaning and sanitation planning has been intensified.
- All areas of the hotel are disinfected at least once a day;
- Critical equipment is disinfected every hour;
- The surfaces of the pool or other existing equipment in SPAs/wellness areas are washed and disinfected;
- Rooms are only occupied 48 hours after their previous occupation.
CREATION OF ISOLATION AREAS
An isolation area has been created so that guests and/or employees suspected of infection by the new coronavirus can remain while awaiting indications from the National Health Service.
These isolation areas also serve to prevent other employees and/or guests from being exposed/infected by the virus.
At the time of check-in, the guest should inform the time they wish to have their breakfast, in order to limit the number of people in the same space.
The breakfast schedule will be divided into four different shifts:
- First shift – from 7h00 to 08h00;
- Second shift – from 8h00 to 09h00;
- Third shift – from 9h00 to 10h00;
- Fourth shift – from 10h00 to 10h30 (Monday to Friday) and from 10h00 to 11h30 (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays).
The distribution of schedules will be in order of arrival/check-in.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
The precautionary principle is applied, reinforcing good hygiene and food safety practices during the handling, preparation and confection of foods such as washing hands, cooking meat thoroughly and avoiding potential cross-contamination between confectioned and non-prepared foods.
The Internal Protocol will be available to be consulted at the front desk.
Discover TURIM Club, the club that offers you exclusive discounts and benefits at TURIM Hotels Group.
- TURIM GROUP
- COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT
© 2021 Turim Hotels. All rights reserved